MHoPro Event Photography
At MHoPro, we specialize in capturing your once in a lifetime experiences in a natural, unchoreographed way. We can cover almost any type of event photography including:
- Birthday Parties
- Social Gatherings
- Corporate Events – including: parties, award ceremonies, conventions
- Religious Events
- Sports, Races, and Golf Tournaments
We consider it a privilege to provide coverage of your most important moments, and we do our best to provide you with a beautiful record of the day’s memories. We enjoy our work very much, and with a candid photojournalistic style we capture natural, unique images that will be treasured forever. Our customers are impressed with our ability to remain invisible while documenting moments that otherwise may have gone unnoticed. We Guarantee you’ll enjoy your time with us and be thrilled with the results!
All Event Photography Includes the Following:
- One Photographer
- Online Gallery to share with family, friends, and colleagues
- High Resolution Images burned onto an archival quality CD
Depending on the type of event, we have two basic hourly rates:
Just the Photos Package – $150 per hour
This package is designed for clients who require immediate delivery of their images, have the need or means to process the images themselves, and for those that are on a tight budget. It includes:
- Professional photography by Ricky from MHoPro
- Photos may be captured in JPEG or RAW format
- All photos will be unprocessed and straight out of the camera. They are deliverable to the client immediately via memory card or upload to a storage device.
Complete Photography Package – $300 per hour
- Includes everything from the package above and adds Professional Image Post Processing, which includes: Color Correction, Adjustment, and Retouching of ALL Images delivered to client.
Digital post-production is as important a part of every photographers work as taking the photos themselves. For each project we spend many hours transforming raw digital images from the camera into high quality finished pieces. Digital post production today is what the darkroom was to photography in the past. Our technique and attention to detail in this process leaves our customers with not just photos, but with unique pieces of artwork.